Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Day With Donna...


...the request was far too tempting to resist:) Fellow writer Donna Hole, whose short story can soon be read in the upcoming, "An Honest Lie" Volume 3, "Justifiable Hipocrisy," has cordially invited me over for a chat.

She'll be reviewing my recent release, "South of Charm," and trading war stories regarding the book biz, fun times in foster care, and whatever else we can dig up for a laugh.

Just a couple of storytellers kicking around the dirt and seeing what lies beneath.

Hop on over and check it out!

EL

13 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I love Donna. She's such a talented person.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, EL.

I was just over at Donna's blog. A really impressive interview. I left a comment for you there as well.

I've got to say, I am really touched by your sensitivity and being a dad to your own kids as well as foster kids. Your a one in a million man and I only wish the best for you and your new release.

Happy belated Father's Day.

Samantha Sotto said...

Swinging over there now :)

Jai Joshi said...

I had fun checking out the shenanigans over at Donna's, Elliot! Nice to meet another storyteller.

Jai

M Pax said...

Donna rocks. Will be by later.

dolorah said...

And a good time was had by all :)

Thanks El for the shout out here, and for the awesome interview. We'll do it again with the next story.

I got enmeshed in a critique for another writer and nearly forgot to cruise around the blogs :)

.......dhole

Jemi Fraser said...

Off to check it out! :)

Jesse Crows said...

donna sounds like a great person!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

It was a great interview. I expected nothing less. Only the highest sales for SOUTH OF CHARM!!

Nicki Elson said...

Heading over now. :)

Talei said...

AW, congrats on your book!! I must get a copy of it, it sounds fab and the cover is awesome!

Have a wonderful week! ;)

Jennifer Hillier said...

Heading over there now...

Jessie Humphries said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I did email the author and she hasnt responded yet! Oh well. Good luck with South of Charm. I will have to check it out.