Friday, July 20, 2012

Headin' South!



...so is that circling seagull up there preparing for launch, or is he just happy to see me?


The family's headin' south!  


I'll be signing a few books in Charleston, dropping by an auction or two that caught my eye, adding a few touches to "The Fall," and most importantly...some R & R on the beach with my lady and the kids ;)


Anyone up for some laughs?  Hit the link below for a highlight from our last southern excursion...the day we ran into Captain America on Siesta Key.


See ya in August!

http://elliot-grace.blogspot.com/2010/03/captain-america.html

El

5 comments:

dolorah said...

Oooh; have some fun Dude. I'll be with you and your family in my fantasies :)

......dhole

Anne Gallagher said...

Color me jealous in all shades of green. My trip to the beach was canceled this year, and I won't get over it until I feel the ocean under my feet. But have a great time! There's nothing like a little R&R at the beach!

I don't know to which Charleston you refer, but if you're anywhere near Winston-Salem NC, I'd love to meet you. email shoreroadpublishing at gmail dot com

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Have fun. This far south is no fun at all!

David P. King said...

I've yet to visit South Carolina, but one of these days. Have a great trip! :)

Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O.J. Barré said...

Hi Elliot, you're out my way!! Will you be in Atlanta while you're out this way? Hmm, I may've already missed you, today's the 31st.

I've retired That Rebel (at least for now) and am at a new blog. I'm making peace, not war. Link's below whenever you get a chance to pop by.

I've missed your words!
Blessed Are The Peace Makers